- Arrive in Stockholm around Midsummer festival time. Weekend there.
- Ferry to Helsinki, a couple days there.
- Day trip out to Tallinn, Estonia.
- Go up to Ikaalinen (near Tampere) for some of the International Accordion Festival.
- Back to Sweden for Herräng Week 1 (of 4).
- Back to U.S. with maybe a couple days in New York.
- - - - -
* While not complicated enough to merit something like the British Isles Venn Diagram, I did learn something recently about the categorization of countries. "Scandinavian" actually only refers to Norway, Sweden and Denmark. It's "Nordic" if you also want to include Finland and Iceland.