- Kimmy - My Google/Blogger sister.
- Eric - For being my original support guru and role model.
- Steve and Tine - The rest of my original Blogger family.
- Anna - For fun with diametrically opposed personalities.
- Wen-Ai and Sophia - For the best cube-mate memories.
- Rowyn - For being the kind of friend I most need.
- The entire Blogger and Reader teams - Who let me be part of the awesome stuff they create.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Sorry, couldn't resist that title. But yes, today was my last day at Google. My reasons for leaving are all still as valid as ever, but that doesn't mean it wasn't difficult to do. This is a very large part of my life I'm leaving behind, and I'll definitely miss it. I'm grateful and proud to have spent the last four and a half years working on products I love and believe in, with great coworkers and friends, within a large community of really brilliant people. Specific thanks and props go to: