- Friends and family surviving car and bike accidents.
- A loving, wise, and caring family.
- Modern medical technology and 20/20 vision.
- People who make the world a better place and inspire me to do the same.
- Music, including highly compatible shared iTunes libraries.
- Books that make me laugh out loud, whether I'm by myself or sharing.
- Supportive coworkers.
- Dancing, especially blues and FP.
- People who like me, and being aware of it.
- Creativity, in all its manifestations.
- Freedom, decisions, and adventures.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Things I'm thankful for, in not a lot of particular order. The top dozen or so, anyway.