- Family, both given and chosen, those that could get together for Thanksgiving and those that couldn't.
- My seven-year-old cousin informing me that I can be a kid for as long as I want.
- Finally getting to play a little bit of music this weekend, which I haven't done for a long time.
- Reading most of The Phantom Tollbooth out loud to Miriam, Rebecca, Emily and Jen.
- Revisiting other fun books that I haven't read in a long time (probably another post on this later).
- Cartas de una querida amiga en Costa Rica.
- Continuing Studies classes, so I never have to stop feeling like a student.
- Completing an entire year as a permanent employee, and still enjoying my job.
- One way or another, my novel will be done in two days. (Done! Yay!)
- Having many wonderful things in my life to be thankful for.
Sunday, November 28, 2004
So before Thanksgiving weekend is entirely over, I wanted to put up a brief list of things I'm thankful for. Here are some of the top things in my mind as of 4:23 on a Sunday afternoon in November.